The Typhoon Sherlock Bubbler Centrifugal Filter Glass Water Pipe is a double filtered pipe. Water filtration occurs first as smoke is drawn through the bubblers reservoir to eliminate water-soluble toxins. Dry filtration to eliminate air borne particles then occurs as the smoke is drawn through the specially engineered air directors on each side of the bubblers neck. The directors cause the smoke and air mixture to vortex inside each Typhoon chamber. As the smoke spins within each chamber of the Typhoon Sherlock Bubbler Centrifugal Filter Glass Water Pipe, you will be delighted by several features.
- Water Filtration cleans and humidifies the smoke
- An awesome swirling smoke show in the neck of the bubbler
- An extra cool smoke: the distance traveled by the smoke and air mixture travels three times further in it’s looping circular path versus a straight path in a normal pipe.
- A “softer” smoke as centrifugal force spins & deposits combusted resin and ash to stick inside against the glass, while simultaneously adding ambient air through the directors. Keeps the resin inside the glass instead of inside you!
Perc: Fixed Downstem
Artist: Chameleon Glass
Made in Arizona
Best Price Guarantee
Brothers with Glass has been a trusted online source for top quality American Glass since 2010 and just like our outstanding customer service we won't be beat on prices. Each week our team price checks all of our competition (if they even have the glass we sell) and ensures that we still have the best deal online!
Our price match policy is simple:
1. Brothers with Glass will beat any advertised price from any online retailer on our list of approved competitors.
2. The item must be the exact same model and color in order to qualify for a price match.
3. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
4. Competitors online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested.
5. Price match will be for total price of product plus any shipping fees.
We do not honor the following:
1. Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
2. Clearance, closeout, going out of business, damaged product, used, open packages or liquidation sales.
3. Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price.
4. Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors.
5. A Competitor's item which is offered as open box or refurbished.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.