The Ash Catcher Glass Pipe is so named because of the indented mouthpiece. One of many Chameleon Glass innovations, first available in early 2002, this was one of the first! By indenting the mouthpiece, anything heavier than air (ash, particulate or any solids) is pulled down by the natural effect of gravity, misses the mouthpiece hole and is deflected further downward to collect at the base of the indent.
Ever done archery? Imagine a bow in your hand and an arrow ready to shoot. You have two targets. One is a funnel with the hole pointing away from you, the other has a funnel pointing at you. If you shoot at the target pointing away from you, your arrow will always be a bullseye as the arrow is deflected from the sides of the funnel and into the hole. If you shoot at the funnel pointed towards you, you’d better be pretty good because unless your arrow is aimed at and goes directly through the whole, your arrow will hit the side of the funnel and be deflected AWAY.
The Ash Catcher Glass Pipe operates in the same way, deflecting the ash AWAY from the hole.
Size: 4.75-5.25" (long) x 2.00-2.25" (wide)
Artist: Chameleon Glass
Made in Arizona
Best Price Guarantee
Brothers with Glass has been a trusted online source for top quality American Glass since 2010 and just like our outstanding customer service we won't be beat on prices. Each week our team price checks all of our competition (if they even have the glass we sell) and ensures that we still have the best deal online!
Our price match policy is simple:
1. Brothers with Glass will beat any advertised price from any online retailer on our list of approved competitors.
2. The item must be the exact same model and color in order to qualify for a price match.
3. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
4. Competitors online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested.
5. Price match will be for total price of product plus any shipping fees.
We do not honor the following:
1. Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
2. Clearance, closeout, going out of business, damaged product, used, open packages or liquidation sales.
3. Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price.
4. Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors.
5. A Competitor's item which is offered as open box or refurbished.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.