Designed for superior vaporization of your ground material, The G PEN Elite brings the same style and quality you've come to expect from Grenco Science and improves upon it.
The G PEN line is known for its style, and The Elite has taken that to the next level. The new ergonomic design features a compact body engineered for ultimate portability without sacrificing its stylish appearance.
STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY
The G Pen Elite features custom temperatures and a brilliant new LED interface that shows the current temperature and battery life. It takes only 30 seconds to heat up, even with one of the largest chambers on the market. This fully ceramic chamber allows for 360% heating on all sides, which provides unparalleled flavor.
HOW IT WORKS
Fully charge the device (minimum of 3 hours). Remove the mouthpiece by gripping both sides firmly in one hand and lifting one side upward. Fully load the chamber with your preferred ground material. Power on the device by pressing the front panel button 5 times (press 5 times again to turn off). Use the side buttons to select your preferred vaporization temperature. Hold the front panel button down for one second, release, and wait. Once the LED display indicates that your selected temperature has been reached, you can begin to draw from the vaporizer.
Use a small cleaning brush between every time you empty the device. This will help remove any residual debris from the chamber. For a deeper clean, cotton swabs and isopropyl alcohol can be used. The chamber should be fully dried before subsequent use.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Rechargeable G Pen Elite Vaporizer for Ground Material
1 G Pen USB Charging Cable
1 G Pen Tool
1 G Card
Best Price Guarantee
Brothers with Glass has been a trusted online source for top quality American Glass since 2010 and just like our outstanding customer service we won't be beat on prices. Each week our team price checks all of our competition (if they even have the glass we sell) and ensures that we still have the best deal online!
Our price match policy is simple:
1. Brothers with Glass will beat any advertised price from any online retailer on our list of approved competitors.
2. The item must be the exact same model and color in order to qualify for a price match.
3. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
4. Competitors online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested.
5. Price match will be for total price of product plus any shipping fees.
We do not honor the following:
1. Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
2. Clearance, closeout, going out of business, damaged product, used, open packages or liquidation sales.
3. Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price.
4. Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors.
5. A Competitor's item which is offered as open box or refurbished.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.