Trumpets Up, the Pink Elephant Glass Pipe is ready and able to help you fly too! The Pink Elephant became synonymous with the after effects of debauchery in the late 1800’s and has become a unique cultural colloquialism in modernity to describe being under the influence in socially acceptable terms.
Size: 3.75" (long) x 3.25" (at widest part)
Medium sized bowl
Artist: Chameleon Glass
Made in Arizona
Best Price Guarantee
Brothers with Glass has been a trusted online source for top quality American Glass since 2010 and just like our outstanding customer service we won't be beat on prices. Each week our team price checks all of our competition (if they even have the glass we sell) and ensures that we still have the best deal online!
Our price match policy is simple:
1. Brothers with Glass will beat any advertised price from any online retailer on our list of approved competitors.
2. The item must be the exact same model and color in order to qualify for a price match.
3. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
4. Competitors online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested.
5. Price match will be for total price of product plus any shipping fees.
We do not honor the following:
1. Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
2. Clearance, closeout, going out of business, damaged product, used, open packages or liquidation sales.
3. Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price.
4. Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors.
5. A Competitor's item which is offered as open box or refurbished.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.