About SharpStone V2
As the saying goes, things are always better the second time around. The second iteration of SharpStone’s premium grinders is upgraded and is better looking than ever. They sport improvements and updates that are the product for unwavering research; listening to customers, understanding the new trends and the new needs today’s generation present. The folks at SharpStone know very well that the times are always changing and that there is no constant thing in this world other than change. Thant's why even though their products are highly regarded as some of the best grinders on the market, they still use their unwavering passion to improve what they believe can still be better. Some of the most notable ameliorations come in the form of ergonomics. Newer models now sport a curvy body that helps not only in handling but also in giving your hands a more natural posture when holding the grinder. These newer versions also are outfitted with more pronounced textures found on the edges of the grinding layers and on the bottom part of the grinder. Again, these improvements are geared towards convenience and ease of use
Best Price Guarantee
Brothers with Glass has been a trusted online source for top quality American Glass since 2010 and just like our outstanding customer service we won't be beat on prices. Each week our team price checks all of our competition (if they even have the glass we sell) and ensures that we still have the best deal online!
Our price match policy is simple:
1. Brothers with Glass will beat any advertised price from any online retailer on our list of approved competitors.
2. The item must be the exact same model and color in order to qualify for a price match.
3. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
4. Competitors online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested.
5. Price match will be for total price of product plus any shipping fees.
We do not honor the following:
1. Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
2. Clearance, closeout, going out of business, damaged product, used, open packages or liquidation sales.
3. Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price.
4. Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors.
5. A Competitor's item which is offered as open box or refurbished.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.