The V-Tower, by Canadian manufacturer Arizer, is a direct draw, simple to use, tabletop vaporizer. For efficient and user-friendly functionality, few vaporizers can compete with its high quality vapor production.
All functions can be performed through the easy-to-read digital display. It’s fully adjustable temperature can be set in one degree increments, from 122°F – 500° F (50°C – 260°C). The user-set automatic shut-off feature allows you to set and forget; your V-Tower will automatically shut down at a user defined time.
HIGH QUALITY, CLEAN VAPOR
The V-Tower offers a powerful yet energy efficient ceramic heating element and glass-on-glass components for dens, clean vapor. Glass and ceramic are easy-to-clean and make for an enjoyable vapor experience.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- V-Tower Vaporizer
- Glass Cyclone Bowl with Flat Screen
- Pre-Attached Long Whip
- 3’ Whip Tubing
- Glass Whip Mouthpiece
- Glass Elbow Adapter with Dome Screen
- Glass Stir Tool
- Screen Pack
- Flat Screen
- Dome Screen
- Glass Mouthpiece
- Glass Potpourri Dish with Potpourri Sample
- 110/220V Power Supply
- User Manual
Best Price Guarantee
Brothers with Glass has been a trusted online source for top quality American Glass since 2010 and just like our outstanding customer service we won't be beat on prices. Each week our team price checks all of our competition (if they even have the glass we sell) and ensures that we still have the best deal online!
Our price match policy is simple:
1. Brothers with Glass will beat any advertised price from any online retailer on our list of approved competitors.
2. The item must be the exact same model and color in order to qualify for a price match.
3. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
4. Competitors online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested.
5. Price match will be for total price of product plus any shipping fees.
We do not honor the following:
1. Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
2. Clearance, closeout, going out of business, damaged product, used, open packages or liquidation sales.
3. Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price.
4. Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors.
5. A Competitor's item which is offered as open box or refurbished.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.