Welcome to the future of dabbing. The Wand by Ispire is an induction device that uses a replaceable dual 18650 battery to power the super high heating efficiency with minimal combustion. With accurate temperature control settings, it's super easy to adjust for the perfect dab session.
What makes this heating method so unique?
In most common heating methods, a torch or open flame is applied directly to the part to be heated. With induction heating, heat is "induced" within the element itself by circulating electrical currents. That means the heat has no direct contact with the glass. The inductor itself does not get hot at all, so it won't burn or contaminate the concentrate product.
If used correctly, The Wand will become any 710 enthusiast's go-to for a clean, safe, and easy experience. Compatible with most bongs on the market, The Wand eNail Dab Kit is a safe, cost-effective alternative to traditional rigs or digital nails.
Features & specs.
Borosilicate glass concentrate cups
Uses rechargeable 18650 batteries
Precise temperature settings
Advanced safety features
Compatible with most rigs and water pipes
Best Price Guarantee
Brothers with Glass has been a trusted online source for top quality American Glass since 2010 and just like our outstanding customer service we won't be beat on prices. Each week our team price checks all of our competition (if they even have the glass we sell) and ensures that we still have the best deal online!
Our price match policy is simple:
1. Brothers with Glass will beat any advertised price from any online retailer on our list of approved competitors.
2. The item must be the exact same model and color in order to qualify for a price match.
3. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
4. Competitors online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested.
5. Price match will be for total price of product plus any shipping fees.
We do not honor the following:
1. Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
2. Clearance, closeout, going out of business, damaged product, used, open packages or liquidation sales.
3. Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price.
4. Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors.
5. A Competitor's item which is offered as open box or refurbished.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.