PAX 2 has four temperature settings with lip-sensing, motion-sensing, and auto-cooling technologies that intelligently self-optimize power and temperature during use. With a one-button operation and minimal maintenance required, PAX 2's interface is simple and efficient. PAX 2 also features a magnetic USB charging dock, a redesigned non-popup top, and a more efficient battery that heats up the PAX 2 in less than a minute. Looking for some vaportainment? PAX 2 includes Party Mode to enhance your social experience.
How it Works
Remove the magnetic oven lid and fill your finely ground aromatic blends into the oven chamber. Replace the magnetic oven lid and power PAX 2 on by pressing down on the top button located within the top piece. PAX 2 will begin heating. To change the temperature setting, hold the top button for two seconds to enter temperature mode. Press the button again to cycle through the temperatures. Hold for two seconds to set your desired temperature. PAX 2's LEDs will show purple to indicate that it is heating, and the LEDs will turn green when it's ready to vape (green means go). PAX 2 detects motion, and will put your device in standy-mode when not in use, which conserves battery life and oven contents. PAX 2 charges in 2-3 hours via USB or AC wall adapter.
Pax 2 Temperature Settings
360ºF (182ºC) – Low
380ºF (193ºC) – Medium
400ºF (204ºC) – Medium-High
420ºF (216ºC) – High
What's in the box
2 Year Warranty
Best Price Guarantee
Brothers with Glass has been a trusted online source for top quality American Glass since 2010 and just like our outstanding customer service we won't be beat on prices. Each week our team price checks all of our competition (if they even have the glass we sell) and ensures that we still have the best deal online!
Our price match policy is simple:
1. Brothers with Glass will beat any advertised price from any online retailer on our list of approved competitors.
2. The item must be the exact same model and color in order to qualify for a price match.
3. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
4. Competitors online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested.
5. Price match will be for total price of product plus any shipping fees.
We do not honor the following:
1. Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
2. Clearance, closeout, going out of business, damaged product, used, open packages or liquidation sales.
3. Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price.
4. Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors.
5. A Competitor's item which is offered as open box or refurbished.