Forget the torch! The Dabtron is a powerful, portable eRig with a long-lasting 2000 mAh rechargeable battery. The key features that set apart the Dabtron from other eRigs on the market are its functionality and ease of use. With the fire button being on top it makes it very easy to start a session and work the carb cap all with one hand. The coil-less quartz atomizer provides the best possible taste from your concentrates and easy cleaning. A wide diameter borosilicate glass mouthpiece and downstem provide exceptional airflow.
Level up your next session with the Dabtron!
Features & Specs:
- Coil-less quartz atomizer
- Provides true flavor for concentrates
- Hands-Free Mode (20 seconds)
- Hands-On Mode
- Glass straw mouthpiece, downstem & base
- 4 voltage settings (2.5 - 3.5v)
- 2000 mAh battery
- 20 second pre-heat
- USB-C charging
- 1-year end-user warranty
- SeshGear Dabtron Electric Dab Rig
- Glass base jar
- Carb cap / dabber tool
- Coil-less quartz cup
- Airflow collar
- Glass mouthpiece
- Glass downstem
- Cotton swabs (x4)
- USB to USB-C charge cable
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD: SeshGear Dabtron User Manual
Best Price Guarantee
Brothers with Glass has been a trusted online source for top quality American Glass since 2010 and just like our outstanding customer service we won't be beat on prices. Each week our team price checks all of our competition (if they even have the glass we sell) and ensures that we still have the best deal online!
Our price match policy is simple:
1. Brothers with Glass will beat any advertised price from any online retailer on our list of approved competitors.
2. The item must be the exact same model and color in order to qualify for a price match.
3. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
4. Competitors online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested.
5. Price match will be for total price of product plus any shipping fees.
We do not honor the following:
1. Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
2. Clearance, closeout, going out of business, damaged product, used, open packages or liquidation sales.
3. Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price.
4. Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors.
5. A Competitor's item which is offered as open box or refurbished.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.