The Neutrino Dichro Sherlock Glass Pipe is an Inside Out / Double Blown ‘U’ Bend style sherlock. Inside out technique works the interior of the base raw borosilicate tube to create depth and dimensionality of the chosen decoration.
The Neutrino Dichro Sherlock Glass Pipe is decorated with three strips of Green Grass Dichro backed with Cobalt Blue. The Cobalt is enhanced visually with three Latticinio canes fabricated with cool Cobalt Blue and a contrasting warm palette color.
After decoration is fully melted in to maximize depth, dimensionality and durability. The inside is fumed with silver and flame baked into the glass. Silver fuming creates color change to blue and green. The pipe is finalized after shaping of the U Bend Sherlock by adding a carb with three finger grip marbles on the opposing side.
You can’t tell unless you have a polariscope, but all Chameleon Glass is oven annealed at 1050 degrees Fahrenheit. Annealing eliminates residual stress created during fabrication. Annealing is a form of heat treatment completed for impact resistance and long life.
3.75 × 1.5 × 2.5 in
Artist: Chameleon Glass
Made in Arizona
Best Price Guarantee
Brothers with Glass has been a trusted online source for top quality American Glass since 2010 and just like our outstanding customer service we won't be beat on prices. Each week our team price checks all of our competition (if they even have the glass we sell) and ensures that we still have the best deal online!
Our price match policy is simple:
1. Brothers with Glass will beat any advertised price from any online retailer on our list of approved competitors.
2. The item must be the exact same model and color in order to qualify for a price match.
3. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
4. Competitors online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested.
5. Price match will be for total price of product plus any shipping fees.
We do not honor the following:
1. Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
2. Clearance, closeout, going out of business, damaged product, used, open packages or liquidation sales.
3. Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price.
4. Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors.
5. A Competitor's item which is offered as open box or refurbished.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.