Designed in collaboration with legendary entrepreneur and Bay Area rapper, Berner, G Pen is pleased to introduce the G Pen Micro+, a technological advancement in portable concentrate vaporization. Paying homage to the acclaimed microG® in its moniker, the Micro+ returns to deliver true mass appeal in functionality and style for the daily, on-the-go concentrates connoisseur.
Sporting a sleek and discreet body design, the Micro+ flies under the radar, while achieving superior performance from its intelligent build-out of components. Powered by an 850 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery with haptic feedback and USB-C charging, the Micro+ utilizes a unique smart-chip technology to provide controlled and consistent heat application that will not burn or overheat precious concentrates.
The Micro+ Tank is a feat in itself, composed of premium materials to deliver the most out of your concentrates. Utilizing a combination of full ceramic heating plate and quartz liner inside of a dual-channel stainless-steel enclosure with integrated airflow, the Micro+ Tank is built to provide consistent heat application, optimal flavor profiles on every heat setting and balanced airflow for maximum vapor production.
The Micro+ Mouthpiece is made up of a food-grade silicone sleeve for a clean and comfortable draw, and a separate, internal ceramic air path, for easy cleaning and maintenance. The Micro+ Vaporizer comes standardly encased inside of a premium hemp travel case with a spot for a wax container and a mesh pocket containing a branded G Pen Keychain Tool and USB to USB-C Charging Cable.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Micro+ Collaboration
- Compatible w/ Concentrates
- Food-Grade Silicone Mouthpiece
- Quartz Liner
- Ceramic Airpath & Plate Heater
- 850 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Three Temperature Settings
- 510 Cartridge Recognition Technology
Introducing Grenco Science's 2nd generation dry herb Vaporizer...The G Pen Elite II! The Elite 2 is the next evolution in portable, ground material vaporization technology. Engineered with a patented clean air intake and coaxial convection and conduction dual heater system, the G Pen Elite II delivers pure and perfectly controlled vapor for each dose. Equipped with a full color, hi-res display, and WiFi updateable firmware, the customizable heat options enable elite flavor optimization and effects. Encased in a durable zinc-alloy body, the G Pen Elite II includes a built-in pick tool, a protective silicone sleeve, and a hemp travel case for convenient and secure portability.
- Convection & Conduction Dual-Heater System
- Draw-Activated Convection Boost Heating With LED Indicator
- Magnetic Zirconia Mouthpiece With Spiral Ceramic Vapor Cooler
- Full Ceramic Heating Chamber (Up To 0.5G Capacity)
- Full Color, High-Resolution Display
- Rechargeable 2100MAH Lithium-Ion Battery (~60 Minutes of Vape Time)
- Temperature Control Between 200°F-430°F (93-221°C)
- Clean Air Intake With Finger Carb Airflow Control
- Haptic Feedback
- WiFi Updateable Firmware
- USB-C Fast Charging (~1.5 hours)
- Built-in Pick Tool
- Hemp Travel Case & Silicone Sleeve Included
- 1x G Pen Elite II Vaporizer
- 1x G Pen Elite II Silicone Sleeve
- 1x USB to USB-C Charging Cable
- 1x Pick Tool
- 1x Hemp Travel Case
Best Price Guarantee
Brothers with Glass has been a trusted online source for top quality American Glass since 2010 and just like our outstanding customer service we won't be beat on prices. Each week our team price checks all of our competition (if they even have the glass we sell) and ensures that we still have the best deal online!
Our price match policy is simple:
1. Brothers with Glass will beat any advertised price from any online retailer on our list of approved competitors.
2. The item must be the exact same model and color in order to qualify for a price match.
3. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
4. Competitors online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested.
5. Price match will be for total price of product plus any shipping fees.
We do not honor the following:
1. Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
2. Clearance, closeout, going out of business, damaged product, used, open packages or liquidation sales.
3. Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price.
4. Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors.
5. A Competitor's item which is offered as open box or refurbished.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.