Beautifully crafted and intuitively designed, the Magic-Flight Launch Box, is powered by a rechargeable AA NiMH battery and holds the title of the world’s smallest electronic vaporizer, making it the perfect option for low-profile vaporizing on-the-go.
Each Launch Box vaporizer represents the effort of many skilled craftsman. Three wood choices are available, along with five different Laser Etch models.
HOW IT WORKS
To begin vaporization, slide back the Launch Box lid and load blends loosely into the trench. Close the lid and press the charged battery into the box to activate the stainless steel heating rod. An orange indicator light under the lid will light to show you the conduction process is taking place and will be ready-to-use in 3 to 5 seconds. A unique vapor channel flow system delivers vapor directly to the user minimizing condensation. Draw slowly from the glass steam for best results. Release pressure on battery two-thirds through draw to prevent overheating.
After cooling, simply empty the trench and brush gently using the cleaning brush. Gently blow into trench to remove any remaining dust. The screen may discolor after use. To clean, gently wipe screen with a 91% Isopropyl Alcohol. Avoid contact of Isopropyl alcohol with trench.
Best Price Guarantee
Brothers with Glass has been a trusted online source for top quality American Glass since 2010 and just like our outstanding customer service we won't be beat on prices. Each week our team price checks all of our competition (if they even have the glass we sell) and ensures that we still have the best deal online!
Our price match policy is simple:
1. Brothers with Glass will beat any advertised price from any online retailer on our list of approved competitors.
2. The item must be the exact same model and color in order to qualify for a price match.
3. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
4. Competitors online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested.
5. Price match will be for total price of product plus any shipping fees.
We do not honor the following:
1. Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
2. Clearance, closeout, going out of business, damaged product, used, open packages or liquidation sales.
3. Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price.
4. Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors.
5. A Competitor's item which is offered as open box or refurbished.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.